Ensure that you can swim 200m and float, or tread water for 10 minutes and have no medical issues. Start your theory online (or download to your iPad) PADI eLearning or in one of our classrooms.
Spend a morning or afternoon with your Instructors in the pool (or shallow water from the beach) mastering the diving skills you’ve seen and had explained.
Spend 2 mornings (not necessarily consecutive or even at the same Rainbow centre) making 4 Dives with your Instructors to a maximum of 18m
Debrief and receive your certification (immediately registered online with the worldwide PADI database) then think about booking your next diving trip or continue your PADI Training!
Why not combine a PADI Specialty Course with your Open Water training?
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Fish ID
When you’ve completed your Open Water Course you are immediately eligible to start your PADI Advanced Course: 5 dives over 2 or 3 days!
- ALL of our ocean centres
- eLearning or 1 day in our classroom for theory
- Afternoon in the swimming pool
- Two mornings on our boat for 2-3 ocean dives each day
- OR start in Saigon with your pool session. Book your follow up ocean dives at your centre of choice