You can choose from;
- Fish ID
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search + Recovery
and a few others
- Diver Propulsion Vehicles
- Mutilevel/Computer Diving
Get a copy of the PADI Adventures in Diving manual (eManual or online here PADI eLearning) and study about your selected Adventure Dive. Complete the Knowledge Review (there are no written exams for any Adventure Dive or the Advanced Course)
Book your dives at your chosen Rainbow Dive Centre.
Receive professional Instruction on your chosen topic/s before, during and after your dives. Get the dive logged and authorised by your Instructor.
Make 3 and get certified as an Adventure Diver, or 5 including Deep + Navigation to get your Advanced certification.
You don’t need to stop at 5 Adventure Dives. If there are other areas of diving that interest you, just book them with your Instructor and learn even more!
Now put into practice what you’ve learnt and book some more diving or take a look at the Specialty Courses that really interest you!
- ALL of our ocean centres
- Morning dives with your Multilingual PADI Instructor for 1/2 or 3 Adventure Dives (speedboat upgrades available for exclusive dive sites)
- OR start in Saigon with a refresher and then book your place at one of our ocean centres.